ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1472
    I agree EB, great insight on the nature of instos.
    Broker Data as Bosco posted earlier from I believe ASX Broker Data, indicates clear flush selling from Pershings who is known to do this often in the speccies as well as CMC which is retail. Buying is mostly retail with Commonwealth and a few pro brokers like Cannacord in there.

Broker Data for last week's mostly negative price action will be out tomorrow, will post when it comes. It's pretty rare for Insto's to put anything substantial into specs and as EB said, most don't even enter this market because they are too big and its not worth their while or risk.
    The times I have seen direct insto investment into small town specs were tied to projects that the company was doing, and for us besides the 4 Trials I can't see what an Institutional Fund would want with us. Of course, when we get into a higher MC and valuation with trials on the table and products ready for market, an injection from a reputable insto could propel us to huge heights, and of course provide strong institutional support.

IMO any talk of Instos in IHL until proven is probably BS, nothing so far has seen the stock trade like an insto is in it, broker data is fairly straight-forward and as EB said, we are too small for them for now. Which is a good thing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.