WKT 0.00% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Response to ASX Price Query, page-10

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    Us mum and dad investors are not being talked down too (at least that is how I feel). If it wasn't for OZNT and his band of merry t40 holders I don't think we would be in the position we are currently in. First they stopped the additional top up of funds during that horrendous CR with pattos. Second, they installed Mike Elliot into the fray to ensure appropriate corporate governance and protect shareholder interests (including us mum and dad investors). They have provided funds to commence production of long lead time items and earth works, cutting precious months off the time it will take getting us to mine. They have held their shares tightly allowing the share price to get where it is today (still over 3x where it was a few months back). They provide valuable information to this forum and on twitter to help mum and dad investors make informed decisions. So I would suggest you get off your high horse and thank them for their work. The market is fickle. Those with the means to do so can easily manipulate this part of the market to achieve their goals. I am not sure if you watched yesterday at all but did you notice how the buy line would be sold into then the same amount of shares would be loaded back into the sell line to force anyone who had to sell to do so for lower. Fundamentals have not changed on this beast. If anything they are better. With gold prices soaring and expected to continue, once lindi is running and we have some cash flow to punch a few holes into the VMS targets in Nth Ireland,if the results are anything like expected our current share price will be a distant memory. So when you decide you want to speak for us mum and dad investors and critics the T40 I suggest you don't. You don't speak for me or many other mum and dad investors who are grateful to have such a dedicated T40 network who is working with management to bring this mine into production.
    End of rant.
    Last edited by Jase76: 23/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $11.01K 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 820278 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 251404 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.32am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.