PXX 10.0% 0.9¢ polarx limited

I imagine we may see an interim site report on progress to date....

1. 10
    1,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    I imagine we may see an interim site report on progress to date.

If last year is any guide (different type of program), we may see visuals and preliminary observations well before definitive assays, petrology, conclusions etc.. Given its Lundin-Mining-driven and funded, any report would need to go through their system as well. Management have a lot of stake in this as does Lundin so one assumes they care more about the actual tech results more than the fickle ASX market short term.

Those in the know tell me it's all about dialling-in a big target and seeing where you are in the system initially rather than flashy drill results at the early stage. (eg see Dr Jonathan West's post a couple of weeks ago). HarryK' says Morgans analyst Chris Brown made the same comment. Both are well respected geo's in their own right ; good enough for me.

The assays and porphyry target vectors etc may well take us a month or two yet. Merely speculating on timing however.

To me the sheer "Size of the Prize" in mind warrants the company getting it right rather than entertaining short term ASX punters......we really want another Solgold ......not another Alderan after all............

If they do see verified porphyry mineralisation this time out hallelujah!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.