SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Jlo I appreciate your research but most of it just fly by my...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Jlo I appreciate your research but most of it just fly by my head because I am a mug sometimes a saucer. I assess a company with a big brush. I don't go over details, so what you put out I hardly take note of or understand anyway. But I didnt sell when you posted you were out. I was reading it at work and thought to myself 'shit Jlo is out and he knows ISX inside out. what is wrong with the company when you were so knowledgeable, you bought in big and your are OUT! whats going on?'

These were exactly my thoughts and I am 100% sure the same thoughts were on other posters here who bought in believing your research were second to none.

There is nothing wrong with you selling. Perfectly what an astute investor would do. But why that day why when the share was crashing why not on the day it was shooting up? why tell us when its crashing to frighten us? When through my mind. You put so much effort into ISX and you are out?

I had no time to assess what was going on or should I sell on Thurs. I was thick in a situation at work. I should have sold in hindsight could have bought back much more than i am holding now.

Would have appreciate it if you waited to tell us perhaps today when nobody can panic sell and plenty of time for you to explain and for us to understand what went on was nothing wrong with the company and you were also caught up in this.

Also you have no obligation to tell us you are out I see you were being honest but wrong timing. Your panic and sold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.