SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Hi AfterPaypal.I don't think it's an issue. I know some people...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    Hi AfterPaypal.

I don't think it's an issue. I know some people have been critical with the reporting and updates, but in defense of ISX there is so many variables that will affect earnings that we are not privy to. It's not like the company is selling widgets at a set price, margin is negotiated ( I assume) with each customer depending on volume and other variables. Customers can also ramp up or down the turnover they direct to ISX. While the latest headline gptv number was outstanding it was tempered with a reiterated target msf number that is smaller than it achieved in previous results. I suspect the ebit forecast will be exceeded, but without a 4C update its too early to tell.

as to the current trading suspension, I have no firm opinion, while it looks bad from the outside, I can see a positive outcome for ISX. Personally I am more interested in the business progress than daily stock prices, so wouldn't care if it was suspend for 6 months if it didn't affect ISX ability to attract and onboard customers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.