SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Thanks Pal ....and thanks for all your contributions to the much...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Thanks Pal ....and thanks for all your contributions to the much needed research and analysis as well. That should be the ' True ' meaning of HC forums where ' Balance ' should always be promoted and accepted. I agree it is hard to execute that mantra sometimes......especially when you are significantly ' vested ' in your position. However these forums should never be used to purposefully manipulate with intentional misguided or inaccurate , unsubstantiated information for self-gain , as we all should know by now that that is simply not necessary and nor does it really have an effect one way or another.

So it's O.K to get excited about a significant movement on a holding , as that's what this Business is all about at the end of the day. I'll conclude by saying that it is great to see the SYA stalwarts up and about and coming back into the convo with some renewed confidence , and I hope that 2020 is a great year for ALL those who have stuck with their positions for whatever reasons through all the difficult trading conditions. At the same time , It is equally great to see some support for each other flowing again through the Hot Copper ' Like's ' system on the SYA forum as well.

Keep it up folk's , and I wish ALL of you the very best in your investments as we traverse our way through another year on the Markets. If you're on SYA or AJM in particular , I have a feeling it is going to be as exciting as it was in 2017 - but that is just my opinion of course.......wink.png.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $381.2K 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 16672213 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 7359997 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.