HRO 0.00% 6.8¢ hiro brands limited

I would like $1 for every Time you have called a stock is going...

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    I would like $1 for every Time you have called a stock is going to $1.

Might be worth setting that bench mark a little lower, your post after this claiming you didn't even check the SOI and still continued to call $1 lol

Incredible, don't fall for these kind of remarks shot from the hip, those new here should set their targets a little lower and reassess as the company progresses. Plenty of room to the upside definitely, but these kind of posts just clog up the threads and really mean jack at the end of the day.

I can say 10 cents, but what does that mean, absolutely nothing by itself, until you are able to back up your comments with facts and actual analysis, why post?

Wait for what is announced on Thursday before rattling off unrealistic SP targets at such an early stage. Peer comparison is about all we have got to go off at this early stage, the company is in the right market, with the right product with current and future demand will remain if not continue to increase. 30-50mill MC could be achieved with the right deal's, personally I am looking for additional parties such as Woolworths, Coles and the likes to sign up with binding distribution deals. The real market mover and potential for a move out of that range would be to expand and penetrate markets on a global scale, Asia, the US and the likes.

Great stock to have in your portfolio at this point in time IMO

Yesterdays SP action said it all, 28mill order at 007, was IMO moved up took out the 1 cent wall yesterday, as they could see no pull back in the immediate future. Smart move whoever it was it seems, about 2.5% in one swoop

It sure Is exciting looking at our peers for comparison, I wont mention them here as will most likely have post removed for cross promotion.

The two in which signed a binding deal this week, really outlines the potential here, they are wanting to move on the market ASAP, kudos to management here for getting the ball rolling and remaining nimble. What stands out to me with WNB compared to the other two stocks being discussed is that WNB is sourcing the ingredients, bottling the stuff and selling directly to the customer, so far that customer being chemist warehouse. WNB will be approached by multiple parties IMO, most likely trying to sign some exclusive deal, the good thing here is the current demand has WNB in a strong position for negotiations, I would like to see them distributing to multiple parties by mid year.

I am extremely happy the clinics have been closed, cash burn subsided along with it, hopefully they flog them off and focus on distributing the current products within the portfolio. The key for me is that WNB is not a one trick pony, it has multiple product lines, the Elle range was meant to be launched, but the current situation has delayed that, rightfully so, what a way for management to make the most out of the current situation. Incredible move my management IMO

Lets see what comes on Thursday, this could be the pivotal point investors here have been waiting for.

Anyhow good luck to all moving forward.

Chur

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.