HRO 0.00% 6.8¢ hiro brands limited

Ann: Response to ASX Price Query, page-29

1. 2,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1506
    Hi all,

Hard not to hear the hype around this stock over the last few days. Seems like a nice cheap entry point to the hand sanitiser market.

Just wondering if someone could help me out with my research. I typically invest in stocks long term so I like to do my homework, and there’s not much available on the company website. I’m also normally into mining so I’m a bit of a fish out of water on this, but I think there’s long term growth potential for this type of product, so I wouldn’t mind getting in.

According to the recently revised TGA guidelines there are now three (previously two) categories of hand sanitiser.

https://www.tga.gov.au/hand-sanitisers-and-covid-19#_blank

The recently added third category is a specific recipe developed by the WHO to allow fast production and meet rising demand. Since this new recipe can’t contain fragrances, I can only assume the Micro19 products fall under either the ‘cosmetic’ or ‘therapeutic’ categories (therapeutic classification requires a lot of testing and red tape).

Based on the style of advertising, e.g. “kills 99.9 percent of germs” and the lack of any data on lab testing, the products would seem to fall into the ‘cosmetic’ category, however the website and branding seems very targeted towards combatting Covid-19 (to make such claims it would need to be a ‘therapeutic’ grade product).

Do any of the longer term holders know if there’s been any testing on Covid-19 or other therapeutic uses? Could this be what the announcement is about?

Thanks in advance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.