CST 0.00% 9.0¢ castile resources ltd

Indeed..............grade is excellent and a huge amount of work...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887

Indeed..............grade is excellent and a huge amount of work has already been done.

They know damn well what they're doing and what to look for in terms of repetitions of the Rover 1 deposit. Bring on some repetitions of Rover style ore in the exploration drilling and well that's when things could become very exciting.

CST will almost certainly deliver some good hits from this program as they are doing further resource definition drilling.........we all know how 'nice' those initial Rover hits are.................fresh hits should excite the punters, even if they are just 'plain old' resource definition holes.

It's those exploration holes that could really set this up for a serious value drive. I do believe there's going to be more drill results and news flow from this mob over the coming 4-6 months than many might expect possible, but we'll see on that score. I like their motivation, they sure aren't messing about out there, and the current cash at bank can really 'bring this home' in a shorter time frame imo.

The market loves a solid flow of 'good news', and this program should deliver something to get everyone excited. But of course nothing is guaranteed.

Good fortune to you and everyone invested here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.5¢ 9.0¢ $10.23K 109.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 20817 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 19895 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.2¢ 9.3¢ 9.2¢ 71444
Last updated 12.37pm 03/05/2024 ?
CST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.