9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

So Splitit is an afterpay/zip-type company. 9SP is a business...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    So Splitit is an afterpay/zip-type company. 9SP is a business dashboard solution.
    Splitit's deal with mastercard is for a multi-year 'installment payment' solution. i.e Mastercard is buying Splitit's buy now pay later service = huge sales for SPT.
    9spokes is collaborating with visa to potentially get 9spokes as an app offering to visa's small business users (not exactly sales)
    I would say splitit's deal with mastercard vs any 9spokes deal with visa would be completely different. The potential revenue from a visa deal would also no be a company-maker just like the deals with Bank of America, OCBC Bank, RBNZ, Microsoft co-sell... Revenue was $5.8M, down 20% from last full year report, and that includes a full year of service to the above banks (except bank of America which began in August 2019).

I'm a long-time 9sp holder so I'm a long way from being in the money, and hoping it comes good, just wondering if anyone can clarify why splitit's deal with mastercard has pushed 9sp up? I don't see any comparison at all....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.