ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 770
    I don't recall anyone here saying covid had no impact.
    The recent rise shown on the chart has nothing to do with covid etc., it's down to that clown Guv999's twitter post and his ramping of Lucapa that his sheep swallowed. Then the sheep on here followed also. Simple as that.
    Why would covid have anything to do with that rise. Think repoman is trying to take the rise.

One think that twitter post showed is how quickly that news can change things and also conversely how lack of news and 'dead quite' can have a huge impact on confidence and the companies perceived value. That is where management have let shareholders down. Maybe that's deliberate, let the naive retail holders get spooked and have shares change hands into a more stable environment on the cheap.

Anyway despite questioning from certain quarters as to why I criticise but continue to hold I would have thought the answer to that is obvious. LOM is one of those stocks that despite everything is worth being part of because of its uncertainty and ability to delight and reward. It is a tussle that becomes part of your life like a wayward child always a challenge but deserving of perseverance.
    Last edited by JawDropper: 26/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.