EMH 6.90% 27.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Ann: Response to ASX Price Query, page-9

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    A lot has changed since my offer to do pamphlet runs to promote our company.

The worst thing about this is that in almost every other investing scenario if you're early to the party, you normally profit accordingly - you're ahead of the market. Market catches on. Beers taste better.

Dude in the video is chatting about exactly (almost) the same fundamental reasons why I/we got involved years ago - circa 8c -15c.
    I was buying then but I was also buying and coming over the top and outbidding Fingers at auction around $1.12.

At that stage, a Disallowed just wasn't enough for me to take profits from my decent LT parcel. I tipped mates into it. I bought EMH for my mum.

Wish I had sold to Fingers in hindsight. And my whole holding above $1.10 for that matter.

We've been bent over by every single thing under the investing sun whilst spotting and believing in EMH. From disappointing, ambiguous reporting, to multiple economic meltdowns, to lack of commitment to a clear processing route and grade and corresponding profitability, to Babis (fark you carnt) and corruption and crazy sovereign risk scenarios.

Then a combination of all those things that have conspired to make things even worse.

Thank fark, all that has passed now. But still here. And buying more.

Serious uptrend - check that chart. Serious momentum. Same fundamentals as before, more recognised with more awareness now and getting closer and closer to YEEEEEEEEEW!!

All I can say now is, load the fark up (not investment advice).

Seriously, load the fark up (not investment advice).

Yeeeeeeeeeew!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.020(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $56.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.0¢ 26.5¢ $6.448K 24.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 34878 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.