CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3765
    Beautiful response CXO!

The things that are really driving the spike are firmed up project fundamentals (along with the Gold), reinforced by a market awash in cheap COVID stimulus cash and ever growing demand in EV's and therefore, a return of growing prices in Spodumene.

After being at the bottom of the ocean for a year and a half and being ignored by everyone, the project crew were quietly beavering away in the background getting all the red tape sussed, the Mine Management Plan approved, resources shored up and the DFS and off takes either signed or ready to be signed when the price is right.

The long holders always knew we were in for a re-rate in the next few months (although it seems to have come a smidgen earlier than I expected) but when you have a project which is basically spade ready and just waiting for the spod price to be right for the last MOU's to be signed off on and construction commenced, it makes sense that when the market will eventually cotton on that opportunity existed here for a multi-bagger.

It's just a pain that the ASX had to put a price query on us, although trading looks like it has resume again for the rest of the day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $257.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $733.2K 6.101M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 2280928 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 3364008 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.