SYA 0.00% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Response to ASX Price Query, page-11

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    And during that time ( 6 months ) , and even longer , they have been as transparent as you could ever expect them to be in regards to the continuing developments surrounding their NAL bid. How could they not be when every once of information has been readily available in the news and social media circles.

So it should not be all that surprising in my opinion that a potential ' leak ' is possible and entirely out of their control given the remote nature of the project and the increased power of word of mouth over the COVID induced viral ' Zoom ' environment we now find ourselves operating in. Anything is possible and the ASX should be well aware of the increased likelihood in these elevated ' Cross Investing Jurisdictions ' which in some cases as is the case in Canada , are significantly more affected by COVID than here in Australia.

So far be it for me to advise or criticize the legal craftsmanship required in drafting almost simultaneous requests for Trading Halts followed shortly thereafter by ASX price query responses.

However I do find it interesting that in the TH announcement they specifically mention ' Funding and Support ' , yet in the ASX please explain , they state that :-

" Those discussions are incomplete,confidential and ongoing and there is no certainty thatthose discussions will result in any transaction. "

So how is it then that by Friday we will have an announcement regarding these so called ' ongoing , incomplete , confidential , and uncertain ' , and which resolves to all of a sudden have an outcome. I guess this conundrum at least in part will explain and show the ASX that indeed these discussions were ' Confidential ' as they couldn't have possibly been known at the time of the query right......

The one thing I would definitely agree with though is their statement in the query response that the :-

" Company’s market capitalisation has been undervalued relative to its peers "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8628 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 83101 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.57am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.