SYA 5.56% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Nice.....And we can speculate all day long and until the cows...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Nice.....biggrin.png

And we can speculate all day long and until the cows come home. On the one hand it could be something as simple as a Financial Partnership surrounding an agreement to put up and fund what I would see as one of the biggest up front hurdles of providing the MERN with it's circa $24 million mine rehabilitation and restoration bond. And given this amount is tied directly to a significant time period into the future - anything in regards to this outcome is possible and even likely.

On the other hand , it may be something significantly more complicated given their wording specifically mentions BOTH Authier and Tansim projects. Could it be as simple as another drilling program being scheduled for the 4 or 5 previously undrilled pads from the last campaign . It was Tansim with those pads wasn't it ? Or could it be a more ' blended ' announcement with all its complexities surrounding the Quebec Government's recognition and acceptance and not just a ponzi acknowledgement that Authier and Tansim might be part of the Abitibi NAL Lithium Hub. So could it be more formal , and will the BAPE approval be part of this.

In either case they do specifically state 'Funding ANDSupport ' for the proposed NAL bid....so for these reasons , I am expecting a more in depth response and one which is not simply as result of the ASX's price query yesterday. Will there or won't there be a Capital raising's proposed as part of this FUNDING .....or will it be just about the Financial partnership and the DEBT for potentially future equity.

I guess we shall see on Friday. If the market has been any indication with it's significant and extraordinary volumes , I would think it is at least pointing to something quite exciting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.002(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $911.1K 26.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 22099388 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 6736336 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.