PCK 3.03% 3.4¢ painchek ltd

obviously people would have bought as this rose last week. FOMO...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 279
    obviously people would have bought as this rose last week. FOMO would have been responsible for many of the buys. You could see that as people were buying the same people were joining the sell list at a higher price day trading, I’ve done this many times before. Then when it stalls those whom have bought In get worried about a pull back and sell before losses become to great. We will see spike after spike until it settles again at a new level. Any advances are welcome but really not why I’m invested. I’ve invested because this tech is to become the new benchmark for pain globally. Some on here believe that this will not be the case, but we all have an opinion. With the pipeline of opportunity building and the sea of older people needing more efficient care, the time saving and removing human error, is all part of automation that uses errorless robotics or machines to solve problems with the poor performance of humans removed.
    By using this across the board it will be a standard base line that will form a level from which judgement calls will not be required.
    imagine. With in 20 seconds you have diagnosed the person, Machine recommended dosages.. IMO only
    painscale 2 ...nothing required
    painscale 5 ....two Panadol
    painscale 7 ...OxyContin
    painscale 9 ...Morphine
    triage in emergency wards becomes a quick painchek to evaluate your position in the queue.
    higher the pain the quicker the attention.
    Again I say this is all opinion based on what I believe will be the future of front line medical treatment.
    The naysayer will laugh and sledge but many believe the world was flat and we didn’t walk on the moon.
    Many fiction books from the past are now reality so dreams really do come true.
    Happy to retire on this one.
    cheers holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $55.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ $6.313K 185.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 552933 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 471650 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.