BRK 5.26% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

bit of a weak answer IMO... could have simply implied that they...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2307
    bit of a weak answer IMO...

could have simply implied that they are currently in the process of a strong drilling program and that results will be released in X amount of days/weeks... could have also explained that the POO is holding strong...

could have also said that their market cap is very undervalued and that the market is awaking to the potential of Brookside's drilling program in an already proven area.. that they are well cashed up after the recent CR...

I get sick of these ASX price queries, they never come to play when the SP falls of a cliff, only that of when the SP has a run and spikes...

IMO the SP has consolidated perfectly of late, hence the easy break past the resistance point of 1.3cents... would be good for the SP now to hold and see 1.3 cents as support...

but in all honesty I think we haven't seen anything yet regarding a run of the SP... the proven area they are drilling 20 wells has the potential to put this SP at 20x the price if they can prove production viability..

There maybe a little FOMO going on at present, but I think the big money is coming to play here as the surrounding oil producers are billion dollar companies...

why Brookside chose to answer the ASX with such a complacent reply is beyond me... should have said, "we believe that the market is now aware of our current drilling program in a proven resourced area.. current drilling program in place with results soon to be announced.."

companies get scared of the ASX... but no need to.... say it as it is... take this opportunity to promote and bring attention to the company... some companies do this and the SP has even gained mass traction just from the positive reply... to simply say we have no idea why the interest is not showing the confidence of what is in play at present... come on Brookside, yell it out from the tree tops... we have oil and a shit load of it... tell it as it is....weak response

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.