APX 2.04% 48.0¢ appen limited

It is very instructive going back and reading threads like this...

1. 4,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4968
    It is very instructive going back and reading threads like this again. I sold out in June at $14.10 for a small loss, little did I know where it would go from there (nor at that point did I care, I had lost faith with management so it was get out no matter what).

But one thing that’s been consistent through the Appen threads is the number of people calling the bottom from $21 down to $12 (and maybe beyond there but I gave up following the threads after that). We can talk EBITDA and low PE multiples and ‘great value here’ till the cows come home but at some stage you have to peel off the rose tinted glasses and hold management accountable for truly dismal SP performance. I’m not here to gloat, I said that in this very thread back in May when I was still holding - read back a few pages. It beggars belief to me that Mark is still in control, and that some shareholders remain happy about this (ASX companies love loyal/blind shareholders, let me say that much).

Anyway, I do wish the best for Appen… at one point it really promised to be a great Aussie company. Maybe/hopefully those days are still ahead, but if so I suspect it will need to be under new management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $106.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 49.8¢ 47.5¢ $529.9K 1.091M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 6667 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 649 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.