ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 921
    float I think you'll find if CTT management decide to take legal action then ASIC will get right off their backsides or they may look like they are being complicit by inaction ..I think this situation will not go unpunished ..but only if ASIC realise that they can't go to sleep on this one...if CTT show that they mean business and launch an action against AFR then the ASX and ASIC will hurl themselves from their rocking chairs and into action....but don't expect them to do their job without being provoked.In the USA they would have raided the AFR and all accounts would be checked to see if their had been any action on the accounts shorting CTT shares.
    it's only when lawyers start action that the ASX and ASIC are brought in and start to do their jobs...rarely are they the originators and that has to change.ASIC and the ASX have got to become proactive not retroactive...you may ask why ..it's down to money ..their budgets ..that's why they only get out of their armchairs if they are going to look bad and seen as allowing major security breaches.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.