CTT 4.42% $2.36 cettire limited

yes Johnfreely and that's why despite the so called...

1. 1,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 880
    yes Johnfreely and that's why despite the so called "perfect market view" where all the information is in the market so the share value should always reflect its true price is completely untrue .Why, because a huge number of people buy on rumour or tips and very few read and understand the information available.It's amazing ..information is there to read yet people who will spend $50,000 on a car and research it for weeks sometimes months will put $50,000 into a share after an article in a magazine or newspaper without reading company releases and AGM releases...a form of madness!!!!

Many people who used to buy shares when I was a Broker/ Research analyst often new nothing but a rumour ..they didn't even know what the company did or the experience of the management or directors I explained what the company did and the details ..most brokers now don't ask questions of their clients ....Indeed many brokers now only take orders without advice so investors or should I say people who buy shares now mostly use an internet buying model ie a Bank purchase or sell screen.

It is essential for people to read up the research and all company releases ... and understand them and do some ASX courses on investment before they can be called even novice investors.

If people do not analyse what they buy they are equivalent to buyers of an unknown article rapt in a brown paper parcel....so if somebody in the press tells them it's rubbish then many buyers quickly sell it because they know next to nothing about what they bought....We experienced this from CTT over $2.50 down to a low of about $1.80 with many millions of shares done ....This the result of" an article off statements" in the press written quite obviously" in an uneducated manner and most statements of totally unsubstantiated comments and negative comment" which resulted in almost a 30% drop in price and that is why there is always enormous profits to be made by the educated and enormous losses to be made by the uneducated...Share investment is a serious business and should be treated as such...and not a place to buy" in greed and sell in fear."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.36
Change
0.100(4.42%)
Mkt cap ! $899.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.28 $2.36 $2.28 $4.185M 1.789M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22677 $2.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.38 87112 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.35
  Change
0.100 ( 3.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.30 $2.37 $2.29 472316
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
CTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.