EFE 0.00% 0.4¢ eastern resources limited

Almost always share price makes its move, especially big moves,...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Almost always share price makes its move, especially big moves, when there’s still much uncertainty. That’s why when things happen for real you don’t see much movement in the price and people say it’s already priced in. I had your mentality when i first started trading shares and the market looked unreasonable and mad to me, and I was always wondering why I couldn’t make much money in the market.

That MoU with a big player has value, and when compared with other small caps in the same industry with the same level of progress in their activities we can tell a mc of 40 to 50m is where this company should be so at that level it can raise enough capital to finance its further progress which includes acquiring resources and doing preliminary studies and etc which on average costs 10-20m. Now you can’t expect a company with a mc of 10m to raise 20m capital easily, that’s why an efficient market directs enough resources to the company to pave the way for their further expansion, in this case giving a mc of minimum 40-50m to the company will do that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.967M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 8535339 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3393529 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EFE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.