SBR 0.00% 1.7¢ sabre resources limited

I guess it could go both ways when you think about it, a lot of...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I guess it could go both ways when you think about it, a lot of people maybe selling the shares due to the current information available right now, but then if the big companies come swooping with no public knowledge or anything available that you could find by searching or analysing and buy those shares from people who do not have the information that they do ie insider knowledge etc. and the share price jumps 20 almost 30-60% and their is no price enquiry would it be unfair then as well? I believe the price enquiry is to hold the company and workers accountable for any shady stuff and stop them from making a mint of people with old information. I believe with no news globally or locally as well if major share holders started dumping that would be a cause for a enquiry as well. At the end of the day if the pump is warranted would a enquiry stop it or just delay it?
    I do not hold SBR, I have been watching them for awhile as I hold GED and I’m interested about the management ties. Regardless good luck to everyone that holds.
    Last edited by Whiplash498: 16/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.362M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $6.385K 375.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 560917 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 550525 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.