KOR 0.00% 0.8¢ korab resources limited

There are two themes in yesterdays threads: a. critical...

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    There are two themes in yesterdays threads:

a. critical worldwide shortage of processed magnesium, and

b. the catatonic state of this companies outputs.

To the long term holders that escaped, congratulations. To Gaz well done on buying up as much as you could at 0.5 cents. Bottom line here though is that the company has demonstrated no progress on developing a working mine since I bought in several years ago. Indeed for several years before that no progress was demonstrated. Buyer beware unless the company hires workers it will remain moribund.

Noting the promising CSIRO process, that there is actually no shortage of raw product, the hunger for easily processed product, and possible Chinese market manipulation, there is a chance for the informal discussions on mining partner bearing fruit or for a buyer to take it on. But it should be caveated by the previous holders posts about lack of demonstrated work. If you dont work to get it out of the ground it is only a capital growth based on potential profit or a purchase.

Stake recovered, profit taken and a residual holding because the ore is easy to get out and the NT would approve a MMP if they get one. .GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.936M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 446933 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.