BRN 4.41% 17.8¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Response to ASX Price Query, page-38

1. 9,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26387
    I sometimes get frustrated with those who cannot see the wood for the trees.

Mercedes is clearly and EAP and believe it or not has enormous market reach and economic power. It has tied Brainchip up in NDA's so that Mercedes decides everything short of the final money shot when the full commercial agreement is signed.

Brainchip cannot speak full stop on its own account.

The reason it is not in this notice is because Brainchip approached the ASX asking if it could announce the fact that Mercedes has said it is using AKIDA in its vehicle at CES and the ASX has said are they paying you a commercially sensitive amount of money? Brainchip said no. The ASX said then this is marketing so NO ANNOUNCEMENT.

Use logic and common sense on this one if the ASX accepts this current explanation omitting Mercedes after the AFR article the above can be the one and only explanation.

Nothing wierd, unusual or perculiar happening here except Mercedes has decided Brainchip AKIDA technology is so good they have to tell the world they are using it before anyone else comes out and says so. My mate Blind Freddie can see it as can Europe and the USA as well.

My absolute and final opinion on this subject but I am just another anonymous poster so DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.8¢
Change
0.008(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.5¢ $649.3K 3.793M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 220200 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 893808 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.