ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2941
    I got no problem with critical views on companies, infact Im most critical on companies I hold because Im invested and want to know all the problems, call them out so they can be looked at and possibly fixed.

In my experience on hotcopper, posters with critical views who post daily on a stock they dont own, then when the stock goes up they just dissappear, dont admit they were wrong, just go off quietly not getting any of the gains possible. Happened quite recently with me on two stocks, MGT, poster daz08 spent multiple posts daily on how bad it was, its gone up 100% in the last month, and now hes stopped posting.

Its kind of interesting to watch as a psychological study, someone who spends their time posting critical views on stocks they dont own or intend to own, instead of spending their time finding stocks they believe they can make money from (the much smarter choice imo.)

Might be a disagreeable personality trait, or just an easy way for old lonely people to get attention, go into a forum full of holders and start talking negatively on the stock, stir the pot get your attention fix from a bunch of strangers online.

I just find it rather odd way to spend their time, I mean Im critical on stocks and have voiced it after some research but dont go back daily, would rather spend my time on stocks Im planning on making money from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $7.661K 589.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2063000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1534728 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.