IVZ 1.15% 8.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Response to ASX Price Query, page-120

1. 1,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1449
    The SP means absolutely nothing right now anyway

People who were planning to free-carry should have done so already, and had the chance to do so multiple times. Then you would be in risk-free right now

Whoever is still in now should be in as a 'gamble' on a get rich quick scheme with money they can afford to lose / money they are happy to lose/risk.

It's really as simple as that. I have a decent chunk in this and im waiting for all the drilling results. If i lose i lose, if i win i win. That's the stage we're at now. Its also the reason i haven't been commenting here because i have nothing to contribute or to gain/discuss. It's a waiting game from here.

Anyone with the same mindset wouldn't be selling because there's no point as we're waiting on the results which has been the whole point from day one. If the first well is a duster ill wait for the second well. I would only buy if i want to increase my exposure (but i have enough in it already and happy to let these ride their course). Unless ofcourse you're trading which is a different story

There really is no point in panicking unless you have more than you can afford to lose in this or you were planning to free-carry but didn't and then that's understandable and take it as a lesson for future (IVZ hasn't failed yet by the way). Oil and Gas plays you must always have a game plan and always free-carry OR only invest in them what you're comfortable in losing

Nothing has changed other than assumptions and conspiracy theories of a leaky ship causing a dump of shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.001(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $124.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.8¢ 8.4¢ $260.8K 3.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 203629 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 49588 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.