HGO 7.41% 5.8¢ hillgrove resources limited

Ann: Response to ASX Price Query, page-8

1. VYR
    4,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2928
    Interesting that was released today.

The road ahead.

Wallace noted that Hillgrove near-term plan has two prongs.“We want to continue drilling to bring the additional work areas into the mine plan, whilst concurrently trying to conclude the project finance. As soon as that project finance is secured, we’ll be ramping up production very quickly,” he added.

Does the two prongs mean two lots of funding.

Sounds to me like a funding round to do more drilling might be the first cab off the rank. If so I hope its enough to get the rest of the decline completed as well as the underground stope and other drilling that was originally envisaged.

I would think if the Development funding was in the bag they would be talking definitely about copper production this year not hedging the bet out to early next year.

"We want to continue drilling to bring the additional work areas into the mine plan, whilst concurrently trying to conclude the project finance."

"We have the contracts lined up, so the equipment and people are available to be able to commence and we’d be looking to ramp up very quickly with the view that we would be able to commence operations this year and copper production towards the end of this year or early next year.” Sounds like FID is a few months off.

Getting a more robust mine plan sorted while waiting a few more months for the copper price and share price to firm up higher before locking in the development funding and associated hedging sounds like a good idea to me given the way things are shaping up.

Getting some real action happening on site, now the waiting game for the price to recover is behind us, should get the punters excited.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.004(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $121.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $181.9K 3.179M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 837996 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.