BRN 3.85% 18.8¢ brainchip holdings ltd

IMO there is just no compelling reason to buy this share at...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17

IMO there is just no compelling reason to buy this share at present.

I have contacted company various times via the investor link and the stock standard response is

· Economic headwinds

· Investing in technology company takes time

IMO the executive team need to be held accountable for:

· No revenue of significance

· No new IP agreements

This is their task and they are solely responsible for the lack of either of above.

IMO, we have gone too long without any new licence agreements; we have gone too long without any meaningful revenue. To continue to blame economic headwinds is crap- look at what chat GPT has done in no time at all – is this affected by “economic headwinds”

We are supposed to be in the right place at the right time as A1 is hot and presumably with one of the best in class and first to market edge AI systems we should be soaking up market share however it’s just not happening. What is wrong? if it isn’t the product then it has to be the management…… it is that simple.

IMO regarding hires- If you bring someone on board from another organisation you do so for quick/ low hanging fruit wins- you do expect a return from the hire yet we have seen bugger all from sales executives.

And a fireside chat? Seriously. This implies success has already been achieved, how about some revenue and contracts !! the time for chats has well and truly passed.

All just my thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.