BRN 13.2% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Response to ASX Price Query, page-39

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2317
    Mate, if you have faith then you should ignore the noise.
    I'm not sure what's management tactics are when they haven't taken the opportunity to announce a lot of things in the past year. But it's not like Brainchip has not done anything in the past year...it's done plenty of foundation work and from what I can see, there is no competitor yet in the provision of edge AI as an intellectual property.
    Maybe management knows that the AI evolution has already began and it has literally already cornered the edge AI IP market. Therefore its only time until we see devices, mobiles and EV's with "true" edge AI capability being rolled out with Akida's platform integrated with an ARM chip, a Qualcomm chip, an Intel chip, a Samsung chip, a Renesas chip, a Megachips chip, a SiFive chip etc...
    Akida will be the only platform that can be a true "standard" across all chip companies and foundries. History has always shown that any ubiquitous technology always gravitate towards a standard...I cannot see any other edge AI platform taking this mantel...you simply cannot have devices/machines running with tens of different edge AI platforms and create an interconnected AI ecosystem!
    Once any product is announced, the SP will just end up back to $2+ in a few days, so the silence on ASX to me just means management is not that worried when it knows it holds some aces...frustrating but sometimes silence can say more than words!
    I'm leaving my parcel of BRN alone for 10 years...unless Brainchip goes bust...hahaha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.025(13.2%)
Mkt cap ! $401.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 22.5¢ 18.5¢ $4.334M 20.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 82000 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 136156 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.