SLM 1.22% 8.3¢ solis minerals ltd.

As another poster has suggested, pay scant attention to these...

1. 6,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1210
    As another poster has suggested, pay scant attention to these speeding tickets. ASX have an algorithm that hunts for anything that moves out of a volume/price range within a prescribed time frame. This then spits out a Please Explain aka Speeding Ticket I cannot count over the many years how many speeding tickets I have noted where it has no impact on the subsequent share price movements even if the reply was a Sgnt Schultz reply ( ie, to the 4 questions, No, No, No and Not Applicable). In fact in many cases the share price continues on its merry way with no further speeding tickets issued because I presume the ASX considers its "done its job" and thats enough. In fact speeding tickets can be quite useful (perversely) in drawing more peoples attention to the stock which gives added impetus to price movements.
    Having said that, I am a bit surprised we have not had any further drilling updates from SLM for a while now which has resulted in the share price drifting downwards until the positive change in direction yesterday. Assays are outstanding on the first two holes and visuals on any subsequent hole(s).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.001(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $6.408M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $10.01K 124.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 64589 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 16761 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.