PCK 3.23% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

Ann: Response to ASX Price Query, page-12

1. 6,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4312
    If the Scottish trial results in a complete roll out of PainChek over there, it would put pressure on the rest of the UK to follow suit. A full UK roll out would propel the PCK business into the profitable territory. Anything else from anywhere else will see us shareholders starting to receive dividends.

Being a regulated medical device, the biggest hurdle I can see now is implementation. To implement, carers need to be trained first before they can start enrolling patients. It is this stage of the implementation that is seeing our contracts being rolled out at a rather snail pace from the start. However, I note in recent presentation that there are now 12,000 trained users (shown on Page 8 of Investor Presentation released on 14 Sep 2023). As this number grows globally, implementation rate will also grow with it. This is why I am keeping an eye on this trained users number. It is more important than beds implemented because it is these trained users that will ensure the stickiness of PainChek. These trained users, wherever they go after that, they will be recommending PainChek to their new employers. Just like a trained Excel user will always recommend using Excel than any other software if given a choice. What's more, before a carer is trained to use it, they cannot enrol patients which means revenue won't start. So, the more trained users, the merrier as far as PCK business is concerned

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $49.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $42.58K 1.345M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2099 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 688416 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.2¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ 159762
Last updated 14.55pm 16/05/2024 ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.