PCK 0.00% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

PCK sees no evil, hear no evil and therefore shall speak no evil...

1. 6,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4318
    PCK sees no evil, hear no evil and therefore shall speak no evil in response to the speeding ticket.

On the other thread, some speculate the rise could be due to that piece of news on the Scotland trial. If we know of the news, and even Tandeep Gill (PCK Head of Business Development UK) is mentioned in the news, then surely the company knows of the news. But somehow in response to this speeding ticket, the company claims they know of nothing that can contribute to the sudden interest of PCK except maybe the recent completion of CR. Personally, I don't see how the completion of the CR could result in such a strong rise with such a big volume traded. And I am also of the opinion that the Scottish news could not have caused such a strong rise either. There has got to be something more than meet the eyes going on.

I hereby speculate this. The only time when a company truly don't know the reason for a sudden interest could only be that a potential partner/predator is about to pounce. In such a scenario, PCK will truly not know what is coming our way. And with that, I won't be surprise to hear of a deal/partnership or something significant in the not too distant future. After all, we all know the company has attracted quite a lot of interest in recent time. So that is a real possibility.

Above just my wild imagination and hey, a trading halt tomorrow morning would do just fine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 331317 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 691416 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.31am 20/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.