NRZ 25.0% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

Hey mate,I think the majority of holders are feeling stressed...

1. 1,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1046
    Hey mate,

I think the majority of holders are feeling stressed with their investment, so you’re definitely not alone there.

A good rule of thumb, particularly in speculative stocks, is to never invest more than you’re prepared to lose.
    Nothing worse than taking a hit in the markets, that can turn your life upside down.

The majority of speculative stocks (95%+) never see revenue. That’s why it’s always a good idea to lock in profit on the upward swings/positive announcments.

With posts on HC, mine included, always take them with a grain of salt and never let them sway your investment decisions.
    I try to be as transparent as I can about my investment/sentiment … and also objective.
    But I’m a little more on the optimistic side with this stock, even at present.

The nature of speculative stocks also means a lot “speculation”, both positive and negative.

IMO, the MC is worth a punt. Fundamentally, if Justyn can get the short term cash issue resolved and Daelim continue their support …. That’s a win and we’re back on track, despite the new delays.

They’ll then need to get projects up and running to avoid further dilution whilst they navigate the changes in legislation … if they can do this and any of those projects include the word “hydrogen” … I’d imagine a little kick in SP.

I did buy a decent chunk under 1c, but I advise against “averaging down” for the sake of averaging down.
    If you believe they’ll turn things around, then it’s a screaming buy.
    If not, then don’t put more funds in.

I like to imagine my current investment $ in any stock as cash in the bank. I then ask myself, now that I have $x, would I put it back into stock ABC ? If the answer is NO, then I sell and don’t buy more.
    If it’s YES, then I hold and accumulate (funds permitting).

If you focus solely on “losses” “average price” etc, I find it brings too much emotion into the investment. It should be looked at simply as a cash balance, that you can remove at anytime and use elsewhere.

All IMO etc etc.

Cheyne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $194.0K 63.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 91647666 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 18675350 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 62007557
Last updated 15.50pm 01/05/2024 ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.