ATC 1.67% 5.9¢ altech batteries ltd

The Speeding ticket would have been automatically generated by...

1. 14,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1264
    The Speeding ticket would have been automatically generated by the Size of the SP rise and no specific news.
    ASIC would have done SFA.
    Probably went home early on a Friday, to prepare for an extra long WE because they probably will do SFA on a Monday as well.

Where you dobbed someone in. That actually means they would have to look at something. If there was a danger of them being sued, with press highlighting something big enough they might have got motivated. That's if it want kept covered for political reasons.

Now I qualify the above as my opinion since they would probably find it much easier to go me a soft target and attractive for CYA mode.
    Now my basis for this is what I saw from the Hayne Commission. I think it was the 5 year anniversary last week.
    Apparently, we're better than China and the US though. I mean Morrison and all the state premiers including Andrews, McGowan*, & St Gladys were at their best in those 5 years.

Best go home and get on the intoxicant of your choice (they probably already did).

All IMVHO.

* I know the McGowan back story although the weak press in the west was muzzled and that one sneaked through completely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $97.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 5.9¢ $196.3K 3.272M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 345029 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 651033 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.9¢ 1005099
Last updated 15.34pm 09/05/2024 ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.