BIT 3.70% 2.6¢ biotron limited

Ann: Response to ASX Price Query, page-34

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Hey VK

I was also thinking it might be tougher for them to announce 'in coming hours now' - at least optics wise...

But equally, its not fair for them to assume that even if they planned to hypothetically announce say tomorrow that they should not is it?

Why 'assume' a leak had occurred (in the abscence of evidence).

Regardless of what the bump actually was yesterday, with the expectation of an announcement 'imminently' and potentially an postive update in our quarterly that could be only days away, it logically makes sense that someone could just be jumping in in quick time. Why would management assume the worst case and go on some witch hunt ? Lux would have them on demarcation....

They're (un) expansive response not only provides 'proof of life' (Chat GPT wouldve written more right?) which is fabulous, but in addition reinforces imo their widely publicised (only publicity going on here) minimlist, near defiant? attitude to governance.

In WB speak - I dont believe this ticket will stop them announcing today, tomorrow, etc if they'd planned to.

I keep reminding myself. Senior medical professionals

Last edited by Pseudoname1: 27/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $23.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $8.415K 322.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 37530 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.