JRV 0.00% 1.9¢ jervois global limited

Ann: Response to ASX Price Query, page-10

1. 2,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 516
    I didnt make it up, I said look at Idaho Water on twitter when the volume started surging. I was pointing out where the sudden interest came from, wall st bets were the ones linking the suspension of water rights to potato farmers to Cobalt processing plant and approvals were given for 24/7 drilling.

They also on Friday approved water to be released to the farmers, but only for this season! The $15 Million came from the Ukraine defense bill, and if you dont think U.S politicians are guilty of corruption/inside trading then I have a bridge for sale in Baltimore for you.

"While we have publicly disclosed receipt of funding for ICO from the U.S. Government and are awaiting responses to additional applications for funding"

The interest has come future funding and the rumours of Cobalt mine in Idaho. Cobalt mining is very water intensive, so the it's not a stretch to link the two events. Especially as at the time of the water curtailment, their dams were full to the point of overflowing.

I dont think necessarily Jervois will be doing the mining, but having a processing plant in the area certainly looks to be saving this company from VA. Ergo the price surge. Or it's a classic pump n dump prior to a cap raise. With 70 million in volume, it's going to be an interesting week though. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $3.342K 175.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1184499 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 90812 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.