JRV 0.00% 1.9¢ jervois global limited

Ann: Response to ASX Price Query, page-7

1. 1,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Happy to take a 50%+ reset in the sp this week. Just goes to show what might be to come - if/when something of actual substance comes our way (or if the Cobalt price starts to tick up). Defiantly helps clear those final weak hands/end of year selling and those looking for a quick trading profit. Bodes well for longer term holders.

Having been watching the daily trading over the past week. There has been notable opening order bids (and to a limited degree closing bids) hitting the market, with even more competition on Friday.

IMO sp bottom has been locked in. Selling overhang finalised/removed and looks like a trading room has been doing the buying -  building/has built a stake for a family office or manager? - with daily sp limits set and then patiently accumulating. Perhaps those that have also been on the side-lines watching and waiting, have started jumping back in too - which then helped the sp spike to 2.6 cents, before settling at 2.3 cents?

The fact that the buying continued and price held up after the announcement - also telling.

Key point within this announcement - that stood out to me:

'While we have publicly disclosed receipt of funding for ICO from the U.S. Government and are awaiting responses to additional applications for funding, we are not aware of any such investment in Jervois by U.S. politicians nor that our ICO operations impact negatively the water rights of any Idaho farmers'.

--

OR is this just a suckers rally for one last end of financial year CR?

--

Complex web of stakeholders. I'm continuing to hold and a believer in the long-term strategic value here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $3.342K 175.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1184499 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 90812 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.