ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 21,993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2177
    It happens number3. There is a note on that link that the translation was provided by a third party. It's a complicated language to translate and it's understandable that "third party" translators just do a job. The company and the ASX MUST provide the precise details so we can understand them and make proper decisions based on those accurate facts.
    The first phase will give them around 25% with what they already hold, and that will enable them to reconstruct, and dominate, the Board. But, it's not "hostile" and it appears tgat both parties definitely want to get the mine into production ASAP and probably get into DSO and/or other cash flow deals ASAP.. Then leading to the construction of the Darwin plant, withthat second phase funding which will give Hebang their 50% ownership. AEV will still own nearly half and depending on their relationship, have the choice of effectively being a subsidiary of Hebang or putting thier interest in the mine and the plant up for sale which would give that value to the AEV shareholders. Let's see the announcement and the time lines. Will be a good chat then..

P.S. I agree with you Pezz69, this "could" be an outstanding development for AEV shareholders.
    Last edited by gassed: 27/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.