AQC 4.17% 11.5¢ australian pacific coal limited

Are you serious Smitty. Don't you think that our engineers would...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1920
    Are you serious Smitty. Don't you think that our engineers would not be analysing the portal, tunnel and face site including fatigue, compression, visual, pressure, electrical, water, reverse air/vent reticulation and O2 this f#@kin morning. Don't you think I started receiving calls this morning....And would I send my boys down there without a SC, including equipment, the same boys who are my mates, play uka during smoko and personally, with some, know their family over the years of this profession. The Coy management are top grade and no stone is not unturned.

Safety is paramount in our profession and its alway and I stress always the ANZAC them. Watch each others backs. We rely 100% on each other. I would do anything to pull my mates out, NO MATTER WHAT!! I know full well, what it's like to lose a member of the team, not only the loss and heartache for the family members but also the team. Its bloody hard. The team is management, engineers right through to the U/G and C&M. We all have a responsibility to EACH OTHER.....SAFETY!!!
    Sorry NOT ON MY WATCH!! Lest we forget to the ANZAC's and the beautiful boys that lost their lives in this profession over the years. Lucky for us all, Australia is the leaders in safety. Apologies if my previous post came across rude and insensitive to you.
    Have a good weekend and lighten up mate. Dartbrooks is in excellent hands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.