88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Time will tell. But there would be more than a few people in...

1. 588 Posts.
    Time will tell. But there would be more than a few people in various companies exposed to these results, particularly if any of it is being put on the table for joint venture deals - too many mouths not to have someone talk. You'll see the same increase before any venture deal is signed. I work for an ASX200 company and no less than one hundred staff knew our end of financial year results before they were released to the public (I'm still not sure if they have been released!).

I love looking at the psychology and language used in company announcements - call it over-analysis, but I think they often give away more than they intend to. In previous responses to ASX queries DW has simply said "we are not aware of any reason etc." without offering an excuse, and you wouldn't even need one for a 12% increase. This time there was an excuse attached, Brexit, which allows for the near future release of information that we can't retrospectively use against today's announcement as it's already been attributed to Brexit. Just a conspiracy theory.

Unfortunately the only thing that would prove it to be incorrect is for seismic results to be terrible...and we don't want that!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $13.08K 6.540M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
180 274719807 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 598652701 202
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.