MTC 4.55% 21.0¢ metalstech limited

Russell has enough time to push along with his Zincifurous...

1. 965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Russell has enough time to push along with his Zincifurous business (as per AJM announcement today) yet not enough time to sort out the mess that MTC is in.

We, the shareholders of MTC have paid Russell what I feel are exorbitant director and related party fees, I say exorbitant because for a junior explorer the directors fees are high when compared to others ASX listed entities of the same market cap. Yet, nothing has transpired except for words on paper for close to a year now.

Feels like a slap in the face to me for Russell to proceed with a Lithium processing play while MTC has what met testing has proven to be a high grade, albeit small, lithium resource with an exploration target of some 25Mt plus, yet, no further exploration has been completed for over a year.

Surely it’s a conflict of interest for Russell to be moving forward on another Lithium IPO using the knowledge and experience gained at the expense of MTC shareholders?

I’m not a fan of Russell as he has lost me a lot of money and I will not be supporting any new venture he is involved in, I will in fact do the opposite and warn potential investors that investing in Russell is a very high risk strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $41.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $15.69K 73.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33882 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 28789 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.