SP8 14.3% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

I did make assumptions (and I said I was making assumptions). In...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    I did make assumptions (and I said I was making assumptions). In my pessimistic outlay, I said that the uptake of the remaining invites would be only half of the uptake of the previous invites. I said whether or not this amount is optimistic or pessimistic is too difficult to say. We don't know how much of the remaining invites will convert at the current rate, and when it will start to plateau. It might plateau already; it might not plateau for weeks / until after millions of more invites...

what you are describing in terms of predicting when this plateau will occur may or may not apply to this type of rollout. If they had instantly offered an invite to all 11mil+ pre-regs, I would agree you would expect a sharp rise in uptake, then a plateau quite quickly. But this isn't how they are rolling it out. It's hard to say how long people will reasonably wait before losing interest. It's hard to say whether or not the people subscribing are happy or unhappy with the product quality offering.

Just because you don't want to play their games, doesn't mean many others won't get addicted and enjoy them. Over the years I've spent many hours playing online games of questionable quality. I know people that have spent many hours and much money on such games also. I don't think it's that difficult to understand that there is a market for these games; and that people do get motivated by the chance of prizes, and by the idea of trying to climb leaderboards.

If the only people who ever subscribe are people who are there to recruit others to recruit others to recruit others, then that is "pyramidy". But if it begins with a motivated sales force who are rewarded for recruiting gamers, and you end up with an ongoing subscriber base of people who are playing the games and enjoying the experience; alongside those who are there to actively recruit new gamers to the system, then that is fine. Let's have a look at MTN Arena. It doesn't have any MLM advertising it, and it is a real product with subscribers and revenue. Whether or not the product is "good enough" to build into an ongoing & successful platform is yet to be seen. But I can't take anyone seriously who deny's the possiblity just because they don't like the look of the games on offer.

OPINIONS ONLY. DYOR. NOT FINANCIAL ADVISE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $5.575K 796.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 350000 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3603171 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.