SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

@timbuckleyI would have signed up and paid up if I could, purely...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    @timbuckley

I would have signed up and paid up if I could, purely out of curiosity. As it is, I have no avenue to do so, and by the time they sort their stuff out the moments gone and even morbid curiousity will have died.

It boggles my mind, all this hype around the ‘launch’, price sensitive Anns’s regarding pre regs, and.....a platform that apparently hasn’t been tested or debugged, only 6000 subscribers who appear to only be crowd1 leaders.

I really think they’ve kicked a own goal here. Of course the ASX is hugely questioning this, the SP went stupid based on very questionable information, with questionable associations.

I’m also going to be fascinated to see which, if any, substantial holders were in the process of bailing out when the initial TH and subsequent suspension went down, and whether there was any leaky boat around the potential shitstorm about to hit.

I’ve said before, I say again, the whole thing smells bad, on multiple fronts.

Whether some pleb from the ASX actually reads these threads idk. But you have people like that Tomemerge guy offering to queue jump people, and no, he wasn’t going to pay for them, he was initially asking for money to be deposited into his account (I know this because I was the one who reported that post) and other crowd1 affiliates ramping here, it’s a pretty bad look, IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2783762 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 699508 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.