SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    I do not disagree. I also think that there are a lot of worried holders here. I also think many see the writing on the wall, and that sucks. I think more than a few are inexperienced, and you know what? I think there are also some experienced traders stuck here too.

What I have an issue with is the posters who
    are spouting unrealistic rhetoric. I think there are two types: holders who want this to trade ASAP so they bail on open, and then there are those who are just hoping it will be okay, and are overly invested emotionally, and possibly financially too. Either way, blindly upramping here is not okay. There are genuine issues.

This is untidy. I honestly think the best thing HC could do right now is simply lock these threads and only post updates or announcements,
    and actively moderate the comments.

IMO, this will not trade again for some time. I think the relationship with TIM and, by proxy, crowd1, is a house of cards that is extremely poor judgement on behalf of the BOD. I think the announcements made recently have been misleading, and have omitted vital information that is directly related to the SP. Holders also need to ask themselves why this was being dumped like a hot spud right before the trading halt and subsequent suspension.

I also think holders should be directing their angst at Emerge. Not the ASX, it’s regulators, or at posters here, holders or not, who are expressing valid concerns.

i

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2783762 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 699508 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.