SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

""What no one has really answered for me is that what is the...

1. 6,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    ""What no one has really answered for me is that what is the difference between the hundreds of mining companies announcements using flowery language to spruce up feather dusters (using misleading language) and EM1 using pre-reg numbers to over-exaggerate interest? I see dozen of boards on HC complaining about lifestyle companies and how the directors are making a living off nothing. Pump and dumps, cap raises, drilling campaigns that promise the world and then they try to make them look as though they are "the next big thing" when in actual fact are absolute dust. Yet it is always carry on.""

I 100% agree with this comment of yours above @Stanley11... yes i agree there are many many junior mining companies that should not be allowed to be listed(lifestyle companies), and i think many of these could be pulled up very shortly...Even though EM1 in hindsight maybe should not have released those pre registration numbers or, if doing so had a clear disclaimer and warning on those announcements, i feel at least EM1 directors are trying to build a business, unlike many of these so called penny speculative mining companies that are listed...good point there...
    drifta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $5.534K 790.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2561842 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 547547 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.