ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    I think the people at the ASX's compliance department who were reviewing everything aren't up on the video games and kept signing off on what appeared to be above board announcements until the stock got high enough to put new eyes on it aka different perspectives to dissect EM1 from a different angle.

Cue the 'oh ****' moment where the curtain was pulled to demonstrate the full extent of the relationship between Crowd1/TIM etc and almost every question they've asked has been questioning what people on reddit and here have posted. The responses clearly are not good enough for an instant lift so it feels like they've being super vigilant with a fine tooth comb.

A 38+ day suspension still going because we can't get a straight answer that aligns with what people have found by googling official government statements in the Philippines and New Zealand as well as actual numbers is troubling for all holders.

Wouldn't surprise me if some of them are copy and pasting our posts for reference material. Some of the questions I've seen match a fair few analyses done by posters online. And that might be what is making people edgy by reporting things at the drop of a hat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.479M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1787667 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1956011 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.