SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Ann: Response to ASX Queries, page-780

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    You can't be serious...?

Negative OPINIONS here were posted as ABSOLUTES, how is that not misdirection?
    - This stock WILL NOT TRADE
    - This IS a pyramid scheme
    - ASIC and the ACCC WILL NOT ALLOW this to business to operate in Australia as it IS illegal
    - If this stock does trade again, it WILL be less than 2 cents

I could go on and on and on....

I agree, the claims of $1 share prices are out there, particularly given that we don't yet know total subscription uptake and profitability, yet even by your own admission in the above post you stated that it COULD reach it - so it is possible in your opinion, but you are also saying it's upramping? I don't get it... which is it?
    Investing is forward looking and based purely on potential - that is what it's all about, otherwise why the hell would you do it?!

All I am saying is that at present, the market has spoken and it appears to see what the holders see in terms of potential, which means thus far they have it right, not you.
    There is obviously still great risk, and a lot of the info posted in the background is bound to hold this back, yet if they can deliver on their promises - well, the rest will be history.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $5.534K 790.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2561842 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 547547 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.