ECQ 0.00% 2.5¢ eco quest limited

Ann: Response to ASX Query - Appendix 4C , page-6

1. GPS
    587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I think the company made some statements during last half of 2010 that upon further reflection have not eventuated and have been overstated. My expectation was that more funds from their "strong demand" statements for the product would be realised in the first and second quarter, to the level that two captial raisings within such a short space of time would not be necessary. It is without a doubt a great product that has much potential to be very profitable. Given if this company had a better financial position for 2011 to cope with the demands of bringing this product to a succesful conclusion, then the risk/reward ratio would be worth remaining confident in the company. However, imo, that, unfortunately, is no longer the case. Imo, the company has not provided enough evidence that sufficent funds from sales will even arrive in their bank account in quarter two and consequently another cap raising on the way. Investment in this company was always imo a longer term play provided the company was going to make it through 2011. Problem is, according to the recent announcement that does not look promising. However, hopefully this year pans out well for the company because the product imo has great potential. Unfortunately, that potential will probably be realised from some other company that will buy out eco for a steal, or the potential will just never eventuate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.