CMY 0.00% 0.5¢ capital mining limited

Ann: Response to ASX Query - Appendix 5B, page-52

1. 23 Posts.

Dear respected shareholder,

I believe you are missing the point, Capital Cannabis is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CMY. As for the value it has for Capital Shareholders, It has clearly been stated in CMY's ASX announcement on 29 March 2017
    "Capital is delighted to reach what it views as a mutually beneficial settlement, which sees
    Capital receive a financial settlement and also the opportunity to invest in the growth of
    BCC’s highly successful medicinal cannabis business, and deliver value for Capital
    shareholders."

Once these cannabis deals are finalized with BCC and potentially other cannabis companies, the Company has already said their negotiations were "Highly Positive", the CMY share price may soar like Stem Cell United, who knows what will happen, we will find out very soon IMO, for me it is well worth the wait, the share price is currently severely undervalued in my view because the company already has so many good projects under its belt including the recent Cobalt project, which other keen eyed shareholders have mentioned.

Down rampers can down ramp all they want, it wont affect the facts, good luck to all respected shareholders, please do your own research, check out the company's ASX announcements as that is where all the facts are, avoid the tricks some of these down rampers are playing, from my view most of these down rampers are likely trying to buy more shares before the potentially great news.
    Last edited by zaros12: 29/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.