QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

Ann: Response to ASX query letter, page-18

1. 5,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    I think that based on the quickness of the drop and the suspension, there would be many of us in the Long position, I know I am. I am fortunate that my exposure is not large @ approx 3-4% of portfolio.

I don't have a problem with downrampers, they have their place just like up rampers. If I had a large part of my portfolio in QIN I would be pissed, but I also would not want the coy to fold as I would lose everything. I always try to look on the brighter side of life and business, mainly because it is too damn depressing to do otherwise.

I should have sold out of QIN @ $1.2x but I didn't and for that I only blame myself. So now I hold and wait and see. I hope that the coy isn't valued at zero and cannot see why it would be with the physical assets. I do suspect that some form of plan was brilliantly executed on QIN but have no real proof and have no idea who by (apart from Gladius).

oh and I do not work for anything or anyone connected to QIN or even the financial markets.......I have a real job...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.